Top Notch Quality Floor Using Only THE Best Brands
Epoxy Flooring Sydney ensures top notch quality floor by using only the best brands in the market. Surely, we always deliver innovative flooring solutions to satisfy your flooring needs.
The quality of products we use is important because we always aim to provide only the finest flooring services. Each product has its own appropriate usage and purposes.
Epoxy Flooring Sydney Uses The Following Brands:
Nowadays, there are many new products that companies offer in the market, but the following are the only best brands we trust to help us fulfill our commitment to giving you a top-notch quality floor solution.
Sika – https://aus.sika.com/
Sika, a Swiss company founded in 1910 by Kaspar Winkle, is among today’s leading global players in chemical and construction chemicals and industrial materials.
The first inventions were agents to protect granite and a mortar waterproofing agent called Sika.
The company started small, though they have gone through difficulties during World War I. It was until in 1918 when The Swiss Federal Railways ran successful trials using Sika to waterproof the tunnels of the Gotthard section
In the following years, the Swiss National Railways waterproofed 67 more tunnels using Sika. Since then, the brand became known in the chemical and construction industry around the world. Today, the company has fully owned subsidiaries in 98 countries.
In 1976, Sika Australia founded in 1976 as a member of the Sika Group of companies. By that time, Sika mainly source finished products from sister companies overseas and marketing them throughout the country.
Sika offers a wide range of products that help us deliver satisfying results in our projects. Epoxy Flooring Sydney uses the following Sika products:
- For Epoxy Coating – Sika Resin
- Sika epoxy solution
- Sika moisture barrier
All said products are essential to almost every flooring solution we offer. They are used in the following flooring systems:
- Epoxy Flooring System
- Polyurethane Floor Systems
- Polyurethane/Cement Floor Systems
These flooring systems offer long-lasting protection to your floors. Because they have a variety of commercial and industrial applications. If you want to know which best suits your floor, contact us, the best flooring specialist in Sydney
Dulux – https://www.dulux.com.au/
Dulux Protective Coatings offers quality protective coatings. They’re leading the industry, having extensive product range, and making long term solutions happen. In addition, with their practical and cost-effective systems, Dulux has been around for 80 years servicing Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, and Fiji.
Epoxy Flooring Sydney only wants the best for your flooring needs and we trust the following Dulux products to deliver innovative solutions:
- Dulux Durebild® STE is versatile, two-pack, high solids surface tolerant epoxy that can be applied in TWO easy ways:
- By spray in shop
- By brush and roller on site
To conclude, the product excellently tie-coat over previously painted surfaces. It can be used as an adhesion-promoting primer over difficult surfaces; or a spot-primer and intermediate coat over power tool cleaned steel and galvanized steel.
- Dulux Luxafloor® LGE is a high solid, semi-gloss epoxy floor coating with excellent durability and chemical resistance against a range of solvents. In addition, what we love about this product is that it offers a wide range of colours from its Luxafloor Colour Chart and from the Dulux World of Colour®.
- Dulux Luxafloor® ECO2® is a low build, waterborne, two pack epoxy floor coating that provides a hardwearing surface. This product is great to use in areas subject to foot traffic. There’s also a range of factory made and tinted colours and clear options available. Application of Luxafloor® Aggregates as a slip resistant finish can also be used as well.
- Dulux Luxafloor® PTX is a high performance, high build recoatable polyurethane floor coating that exhibits excellent gloss and colour retention under extreme UV exposure. Like Luxafloor® LGE, this one also has a wide range of colours from its Luxafloor Colour Chart and from the Dulux World of Colour®. Dulux Roadmaster® having a range of road marking coatings formulated for fast dry and high visibility. In addition, these products are suitable for both concrete and bitumen surfaces. So, applying Dulux Roadmaster® increases safety on roads and other areas. There are two types under this product line:
- Roadmaster® A1 has been labeled as a chlorinated rubber/alkyd road marking paint. It is a single pack, fast dry road marking paint. It doesn’t bleed upon application on either concrete or bitumen surfaces. Dispersing suitable glass beads while still wet will improve night visibility of this product once it dries.
- Roadmaster® WB2 is a rapid drying waterborne road marking paint. The product having based on durable acrylic emulsion and can be perfectly applied to concrete and bitumen surfaces without any worries. In addition, there will be no bleeding or discolouration as well. As the product is waterborne, it is much easier and safer to apply.
Haymes Paint – https://www.haymespaint.com.au/
Dubbed as ‘Australia’s first family of paint,’ Haymes Paint all started in Ballarat, Victoria. Thomas Jefferson Haymes opened a painting contracting business and hardware and electrical supplies store in 1890. His son, Henry Haymes, interested in making things and wanted to create products instead of just selling them, registered his own company. This happened after completing studies abroad, and of course, the rest is history.
In addition, Haymes Paint is a well-established paint company with more than 80 colourful years on its track. Haymes, proudly a family run business, with the fourth generation of the Haymes taking over the operations.
At Epoxy Flooring Sydney, we trust the following products to improve your floors:
- Haymes epoxy
- Haymes water base epoxy
Their industrial and protective coatings are mainly designed to be used on concrete floors. Its multi-functional coating system protects and enhances tilt slabs, steel, slate, and other substrates.
Haymes Paint offers a large range of colours as well as clear. Ideally, this product suits both commercial and industrial spaces, even on heavy-duty and high traffic areas.
Parchem – https://www.parchem.com.au/
Parchem is a leading manufacturer of innovative and decorative concrete products in Australia. The company’s origin traces back to 1958 when Expandite-Rawplug Australia was created in Sydney, specialising in manufacturing of sealants and jointing products. It was just until 2006 when after a series of acquisitions through the years, the company changed it’s name to Parchem Construction Supplies Pty Ltd, or simply Parchem.
In addition, they offer a wide range of products and solutions supporting the concrete and construction industry in Australia. From concrete floor repair needs to anti-slip grains, they got you covered.
As the best flooring specialist in Sydney, we proudly use the following Parchem products to deliver only quality work onto your floors:
- Parchem epoxy
- Avista water-based epoxy
- Polyurethane 2 packs
- Single pack Polyurethane
All Parchem construction products technically advanced, making sure to continually build and improve their products to achieve the best in product innovation.
Hychem – https://www.parchem.com.au/
Hychem is an established company Australian since 1987.
They supply the construction industry with a range of chemical systems specially used for grouting, repair, coating, protection, and waterproofing of concrete and masonry surfaces.
The epoxy flooring market mainly what Hychem’s initial focus, but through the time they managed to accommodate other sectors as well. They have evolved over time and continues to improve in providing innovative products.
- Hychem SF32 is a two-component epoxy coating that is solventless and provides excellent long-term resistance to variety of corrosive chemicals. It is less sensitive to early water spotting and to amine blooming and blushing thanks to its unique formulation. This product from Hychem is ideal for industrial projects and in the food and beverage and manufacturing industries. Furthermore, take note that Hychem SF32 recommends not to use it for exposure to hot oils and fats. Hychem polyurethane products cover a wide range of uses and applications. The coatings are tough but flexible, pigmented, chemical and stain resistant, wear-resistant, and durable.
To conclude, Hychem, committed to pushing the market standards forward, develops a range of products that satisfies every market need.
Looking For Glow In The Dark Floors?
I’m sure you will like this design of ours. I’m really excited to show you our awesome new product. The floor glows in the dark and really sets the mood for nighttime. Please check out our glow in the dark epoxy floors experiment.
Best brands Won’t Work Alone!
Best brands won’t work alone without the BEST flooring specialist in Sydney. So if you want to try these amazing products into your next project. Make sure to hit us up!
Let’s talk about this and we’ll give you a free quote or sample inspection. Check our other written article as well on mfmb.
Epoxy Flooring Sydney is the best flooring specialist in Sydney. It’s not just about adding spark onto your floors, it’s making an investment!