Epoxy Flooring Sydney now has glow in dark epoxy floor.
The milky way, the stars and the universe, how very beautiful when we look at them every night. Certainly, the way it sparkles and shines really is a candy to my eye. And I love it as a kid, as an adult and even as I grow old. Now, what if I told you that you don’t have to go outside every night to see the stars? Like when you’re about to sleep, you can see them in your bedroom floors and walls? Epoxy Flooring Sydney already did it, we now have glow in dark epoxy for floor and wall.
Glow with a flow in 2020
Have you set your 2020 goals yet, if not then do so because Epoxy flooring Sydney has.
Epoxy Flooring Sydney has some very exciting news. Proud to announce and present our very first glow in dark floor project which is our 2020 goal. To glow as much as possible.
Flakes added to the floor glows in dark offering an exciting look and in addition is environment friendly.
Glow in dark Epoxy is non toxic and provides your business, residence or commercial industry with endless options to create any design with one of a kinds visual impact. Glow in dark can also be applied over any concrete or tiled floor providing dazzling quality to any floor. Your glow in dark epoxy floor will glow for hours in complete darkness creating a dynamic visual look. It can be applied on any venues or can be used as any safety application. Commercial floors can get dazzle glittering under foot and is useful during power cuts. Nightclubs, bars, stadiums can also take advantage of glow in dark floors allowing artistic and exciting surface and with a little bit of design it can enhance the venue. Glow in dark can also be used to create important signage that will guide pedestrians to exit or around hazard in the event of an emergency.
Why glow in dark floor:
- Adds a unique and exciting appearance to your floor
- Great for both indoor and outdoor floors
- Easy to implement
- Design is visible in daylight
So how does glow in dark epoxy floor work.
The glow in dark flakes stores energy when exposed to light and glows in the dark creating a powerful effect on the mood and atmosphere of an interior space. The flakes are charged by sunlight and once the dark, the flakes will glow until sunlight where the flakes will start to recharge again. The glow depends on the time the flakes has been exposed to light.
The strong formation of the flakes protects the floor from heavy football, wheeled equipment, impact from falling tools, scratches, impacts and corrosion safeguarding the floor against pointy high heels, spills or heavy vehicle weight and other damaging condition expected in any residential or industrial plants. Furthermore, the seamless nature keeps the floor clean and clear ensuring the floor is sterile enough maintaining the floors glow isn’t affected by any contamination penetrating the finish. Glow in dark floors can also save a lot of electricity cost.
Flakes are designed in a variety of vibrant single or in blended flake colours:
- Standard Blends
- Marbletone Blends
- New Generation Blends
- Stonegrip Blends
- Classic Marble
- Single Coloured Flakes
- Natural Stone Range
- Glow Flakes
Larger flakes are recommended as they glow longer and is more visible.
Additionally, the glow in dark flakes have a fast curing time and can be ready to use in two to three hours after installation.
The glows in the dark flakes are available in green or blue.
- High Quality Glow In The Dark Flake
- Mix with any flake blend or use to highlight an area
- Glows ALL Night!
- The flakes are easy to work with
How glow in dark flakes are applied (Briefly)
- Broadcast Flakes into the basecoat of your coating system while wet
- Apply a clear epoxy, polysapartic or urethane protective topcoat.
Where are glow in dark flakes used?
- Banquet Halls
- Bowling Alleys
- Grocery Stores
- Pool Decks
- Retail Stores
Benefits of glow in dark
- Glow in the Dark, reinvented – The new luminescent material is a multi-activated, highly efficient powder cultivated from the earth, that enables light-storing with a long afterglow.
- Bright – The brightness and duration of the luminescent material brighter.
- Efficient – With only 10-20 minutes of exposure to daylight or lamplight, it can maintain its afterglow in the dark for about 10-12 hours.
- Waterproof – Expert engineering has enabled excellent water resistance compared to the common ordinary aluminate photo luminescent or afterglow pigments.
- Eco-Friendly – non-radioactive, non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- Power Saving Solar Power – require no electricity and thus no wires, no power supply and no batteries. This saves natural resources and is another eco-friendly benefit.
- Colour Choices – Available in 2 colours, all of which glow various colours at night.
Glow in dark Epoxy floors are non-hazardous to health and to the environment. It also has a long service life and its seamless surface reduces the need for repairs, maintenance and cleaning.
Aftercare, Cleaning & Maintenance
Newly installed floors must be fully cured before being walked on as it creates a long life for epoxy. Once the glow in dark has fully cured, regular cleaning is necessary to maintain the appearance. Abrasive or acid base cleaners are not recommended. Soft bristle brush is ideal compared to hard brushes which acts as sandpapers and can create scratch marks.
Does your factory, warehouse or garage need the ultimate glow in dark floor?
Contact Epoxy Flooring Sydney and our hard-working team can help you do something amazing.
LET’S DISCUSS TRANSFORMING YOUR FLOORS
If you want your project completed on time, of the highest standard and by Epoxy professionals, enquire now with Darius Soltani.
Call us on 1300 321433 or +61 424436640.